student visas MIM

Student Visa/I-20 Form:

MIM is authorized by the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) to issue the I-20 form.
Students who request an I-20 will be required to complete a registration form and submit certain financial information. Our International Relations Coordinator will guide you through the necessary steps to receive an I-20.

Students studying with a Student Visa are required to study in a full-time program.
 When you are accepted into our program, a completed I-20 form and a letter of acceptance will be given or sent to you.
Overseas students will have to go to their local U.S. Consulate or Embassy with their passport, I-20 form issued by MIM, and appropriate financial information to apply for a Student Visa.

Financial requirements:

  • You will need to provide us with the following in order for us to issue your I-20:A copy of a recent (not more then 60 days old) bank statement or a letter from your bank (in English) showing you have sufficient funds for the length of your study in New York
  • If someone is sponsoring you, we will need their bank statement, or a letter from their bank (in English) showing they have sufficient funds for the length of your study in New York. Your sponsor also must complete an Affidavit of Support.

Please contact us for more information.