"A Business Institute designed to integrate you into the American Business World"
From its inception in 1984, the Manhattan Institute of Management (M.I.M.) has offered training programs in American management methods to students matriculated at foreign universities.
M.I.M. is a not-for-profit educational institution located in the heart of New York's finacial district. M.I.M. provides short-term programs combining coursework taught in English with internships at a major American firm.
M.I.M. has trained over 3,000 university students from 40 countries. Its alumnae hold management positions in both local and multinational firms all over the world.
After completing their program at M.I.M., students return to their home campuses to complete their degrees.
M.I.M. provides students with:
- A uniquely rich multicultural environment within which to study and learn international business methods
- Admissions guidance including I-20 forms with which to apply for student M-1 visas
- Personally designed programs with a wide choice of core and elective courses
- A Certificate of Successful Completion
- Supervised Internships with major American Companies