Starting Internet Business
- Entrepreneurship and the Internet.
- Opportunities and Dangers: Review of the Internet Field
- Business Strategy and the Internet
- Technological and Design Aspects
- Nuts and Bolts: Launching the Venture
- Nuts and Bolts: Successful Business Plans
- Nuts and Bolts: Successful Teams
- Nuts and Bolts: Raising Money
- International Aspects of Entrepreneurship
- Business Plan Discussions
?Students will develop an executive summary and a business plan of their Internet-related idea, and will participate in discussion groups with their peers. Students will chat with the instructor in real time using FireTalk or ICQ.
Grades will be based on: executive summary (20%), business plan (40%), and discussion groups' participation (40%).